Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just a quickie...

post for today! I missed yesterday too. So I thought I'd just jot a little bit. O is boycotting nap #3 today but he is playing nicely in the living room. Away from cords!

The 2P's challenge for today is to List your 5 best attributes, in your opinion.

Well, let's see... tooting one's own horn is not my favorite thing to do. So if you disagree about my best attributes... keep it to yourself!

  1. I have a good sense of humor. Sometimes a little mean but all for fun. I like to play tricks on people. And it's more fun when I get someone else involved. (Like Maggie or Nikki or Lori!)
  2. I have nice hair. The color is a golden strawberry blonde with a blonde streak in the front. It's soft and shiny. It doesn't really do much but it catches the light nicely.
  3. I am honest. I'm not a good liar. I've gotten better at telling the truth in a kind way. Even though I'd rather be blunt.
  4. I try to pray everyday. Even for people I don't like. And I try to remember that God's plan is better than what I probably have in mind. Even if I don't agree with it.
  5. I'm fairly normal and rational. I'm not a criminal or in jail and I don't do stupid stuff too often.
Not a very exciting list is it!? Oh well. I'm just a regular girl living a regular life. Not gettin' on America's Most Wanted or Jay Leno for that, now am I!? That's okay. I don't like Leno anyway!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I love your 5 best attributes, especially the one about trying to pray for people you may not like.
I just want to be a regular girl living a regular life too. I call it living a "small" life, but I like your description better!

Noelia said...

I think your 5 attributes are very honest. Did I sense a little black humor in #1? LOL. I can be a little meanie too (especially with Dan ;)
It's quite the adjustment when they loose their naps isn't it? But you still have 2 naps! I have zero, siltch, zip, nada! Enjoy those naps.

Bonita Rose said...

loved your list!