Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy...

first day of February! It's a cold day here in MN. Currently the temp is -3˙ with a forcasted high of 14˙. It's days like this I'm glad I have a remote start on my car. Owen and I won't be going anywhere today but I do have to go to the mortgage office today.

This time last year I was almost 6 months pregnant. On Monday Owen will be 9 months old! My how time flies. I have not been good the past week about sticking to my fitness plan. But it's a new month and I've printed my calendar for the month so I need to get back on track!

Here's the 2P's challenge for today:

List 5 things you wish to improve upon, in the coming year.

  1. My health and fitness. I want to lose this extra fat that is slowing me down and become a better runner.
  2. Clutter. This year we are ridding our home of clutter. Morgan and I can both be collectors of stuff. Especially of the paper and book variety! Oh and craft stuff!! I am planning to do a major clean out of my craft room and unload a lot of what isn't being used.
  3. My relationship with God.
  4. My creativity. I need to be less perfectionistic about it and just let it flow. Not all ideas will be good and sometimes it's necessary to do something more than once in order for it to turn out. I tend to want things to be perfect on the first try.
  5. My work at the mortgage office. I am good at it but I want to develop some of the ideas I have. Luckily I have a boss who is open to all kinds of ideas!
Okay. Off to workout! Hope you all have a lovely day and if it's cold where you are bundle up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your list of 5 and may have to add a few to my own that I still need to create!

Noelia said...

That's a great list! It's cold here to and we're staying home today. Just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged by Moi :)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you want to bring some of that craft clutter to my house!!!!!!!

Alyssa said...

Great list. I made a goals list after the new year and your first 4 were all on my list too.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I like your list. *hugs*