Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I seriously hate...

crappy days. Owen resisted a nap this morning in favor of crying until he threw up a little. LOVE that. (not really) And now I think he's in there working up to doing the same thing. He finally did have a nap this morning but not until after he played and cranked for a couple more hours.
His doctor appointment went well. He's doing fine. 25% for height and 50% for weight and head circumference. He only fussed a tiny bit when he got his shots and I don't think it was the shots but the finger prick and the squeezing to get blood out. They had to do a hemoglobin and lead check. Hemoglobin is fine. I guess they will let us know about the lead. Hopefully that is okay. I try not to let him chew on the windowsills.
So this day has been crappy because I've just had an overall bad attitude. My fitness plan basically went out the window last week when I started to not feel too great. Along with it when my healthy eating plan. Turns out I didn't feel well because of my monthly friend. What my college roommate Steph called Aunt Flow! And all this laziness and bad eating has helped to create a bad attitude. Which I need to get over. And the bad attitude leads me to be cranky when Owen is cranky instead of patient which is what he needs most! Ugh!
I have however, been creatively inspired. My circle journal is almost ready to go. I have to do my layout in it and then I can get it ready to be on it's way! I won't see it again until October. I'm very excited to get this project going. Can't wait to see everyone else's journals.

Oh, and yes, it's still freakin' cold!

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Girl, so that's why I haven't seen ya at the artfart lodge recently, huh? Sorry you are feeling blue, although I cannot imagine anyone NOT feeling that way in all that dang cold~ness! ROFL I'm tellin ya! You are so good with your journal...I know someone {moi} who is gonna haveta finish hers this weekend, plus I need to get enthused again about it. I'm so non-risktaking. Do you even read these? Here I am, writing a book! ROFL L8trz!