Friday, February 23, 2007

How to make a bad day better...

have an iChat!!! Today Noelia and I figured out how to do a video iChat. She has an iMac too with the isight feature and we'd been talking about having a chat. Well today we figured out how. It was such fun! Again, isn't technology amazing! Noelia lives a lot of miles away from me and in another country and we still had a face-to-face chat! You can see a picture of me and Owen on Noelia's computer, ( in Canada!) HERE.
AND after we had our chat I took Owen in his room and read him a book. Then I put him in his crib and he is sleeping! So not only is Noelia super cool she is MAGIC too!
Thank you Noelia! You made my day so much better!

2 comments:

Noelia said...

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it as much as I did! Joshua had fun saying hi to Owen too. Thanks for helping me set it up! You ROCK girl!

Anonymous said...

Feeling totally out of the loop her w/o i-mac! But of course, we have no snow either, tee-hee. Loved that you got to literally hook-up with Noelia! Hugs to you both.

I LOVED your photo of Owen in the snow - got quite a laugh. He's like the frosting on a cake...cute hubby too!

Stay warm and dry! xo