Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Every boy...

needs a baseball cap, right? Here is the one I found for Owen at Baby Gap the other day. I had a hard time getting him to hold still. Or keep the hat on!

The frame on the first one is a Rhonna Farrer one. I bought a couple of the sets on 2P's. And the corner brush on the bottom one is from the Tattoo set by Jason Gaylord. I recently upgraded the RAM in our Mac to 1GB so now my PSE program SMOKES!

The 2P's challenge for today is to blog about beauty products. I have 5 that are daily musts. Oil of Olay moisturizer with SPF 15. Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser, glossy mascara in jet black, and city base foundation. And then a translucent loose powder, no specfic brand. That's it. Nothing fancy. Just a little something to keep moist and cover the flaws!

I'm waiting for the mailman. George. I'm hoping he brings Sandee's journal today. But I think while I wait we are going to have to walk to the library. It's a nice day. Above freezing AND sunny. And Owen needs a nap but won't take one. So the stroller might be just the ticket.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Heather just love the hat! He really is a Prince Charming! Have fun on your walk. I could use one myself.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Love a little boy in a baseball hat. My son was difficult to get to keep one on too but once I did he never wanted to take em off. Now he's in the Army & still wears a hat.