Friday, January 05, 2007

It turns out...

I wasn't done. That's how most of my projects go. I do something and think it's done but in my mind I see something else. Or something more. And have to keep working on it. Playing. Tweaking it. So here it is. Again. Unfortunately you can't see the glitter I used on the letters. I was going to post about the 2P's challenge but I have to stop. There doesn't seem to be anything slowing Owen down today. Well, only the 4 walls of the house. And why surge protectors need a shiny red light on them I do not know! Talk about temptation!

5 comments:

Prachi Wicks said...

really like this page... part of me is soo bummed that I did these pages a year ago when the album first came out.... didn't think to change it up maybe I can go and "tweak" it a bit.

Lynn said...

Heather what a great layout! I just love it. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. We could sure use them.

Noelia said...

I love your first page of your AMM album. Guess what? I'm also working on mine right now! I ordered 2 kits for Christmas, one for me and one for my daughter and we've been scrapping together and she's at page 8-9 and I'm still at page 4-5 lol! (she's 10)
I'll post some pics when I'm done too and I'll come back to check yours! You're doing an awesome job.

Gina said...

Gorgeous page! Been MIA for a while, but so thrilled to be back in blogdom! Love your blog's new look too.

Maureen said...

thats a great layout.