Friday, January 05, 2007

An idea...

so I've read several blogs with people discussing Ali Edwards Ezine from this provoking us to choose a work for the year. If you don't get this you can go to her website (see link in my blog log) and check it out.
I thought it would be fun to do a circle journal of these words? Anyone interested? I'd be happy to get us going. If you are interested post a comment and I will put together a list and contact everyone.
Now, I need to preface this by telling you I have never done a circle journal before!!! So it would also be an experiment!

3 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

That's a wonderful idea! How does one go about creating a circle journal? It sounds very interesting!

Unknown said...

i have never done a cirle journal either.. sounds really interesting.. i am in!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your page from the SHE album - haven't seen a prettier one. I haven't done this album yet - still sitting in my cabinet. And your baby and dh are very cute! I read quickly through your entries and am trying to remember all the things I wanted to comment about. Your photos of MN are gorgeous! And I'm jealous you have a whole beautiful scraproom - very nice (another diff. between Cali. and MN!). I also just posted a soup recipe since you said you almost made one and don't like to cook. It's super easy and you can adjust spices...