Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tis' almost...

done. Here is the main part of the bag after felting. I think I'm going to put a lining in it after all. That way I can use it for small things too. I rarely go anywhere without a writing utensil anyway. I actually have no idea what I'm going to do with this bag. I just thought it would be fun to do. Since my sister was doing this! She starts something and then my mom and I get on board too. Can't seem to get her to scrapbook though! Maybe I'll sell it. After the handles are attached of course! Here is the before picture so you can see how much it shrunk up. Pretty cool what wool does!? I'd love to make a pair of mittens this way.
Hoping to get out to Maple Grove and do a little shopping today. Just to get out. I need to stop at the Vet and get toothpaste too. Yes, we, well Morgan, brush Ludwig's teeth. Greyhounds have terrible teeth. So they need to be brushed daily. I don't do it mostly because after we got him I was a bit afraid of being that close to his mouth. I had been attacked by a rotweiller about a year before and was still a bit leary of new dogs. Now I wouldn't have a problem with it but Morgan just does it. So I'm not stepping in to take over!
I also want to make a little something for one of the ladies at church. She is moving to Pennsylvania next week. She is 86 and has been a memeber of our chruch for 50 years. She is a wonderful little lady. She calls everyone on their birthday. EVERYONE! It won't be the same place without her.
No headache this am so hopefully if I eat well, drink my water and don't eat anything sweet I'll be good for the day! I did get my workout in this morning and that didn't produce a headache. Sometimes it does. Too much blood flowing to the brain I guess. And is it possible to be in love with shoes?? I LOVE my running shoes. Unfortunately I left my old pair in MT. My MIL is going to send them along with O's Christmas gift that was too big to pack. But they haven't arrived yet and they are the ones I wear just out and about.

And just a little wondering for Wednesday... When I was in college I had a friend from Australia. He did not like peanut butter. He said Australian's don't like PB. It's gross! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? So are there other countries where they don't have PB and have the same dislike for it? Or can anyone who is from Australia explain this to me? My FIL doesn't like cheesecake. This I cannot understand either. Just a little off topic thought for the day!

No comments: