Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A little bit to share...

I found this quote today and thought I'd share it. It just reminded me how fortunate I am and how fortunate many of us are, and we don't really even stop to think about it most of the time.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million who will not survive the week. If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back,a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75 percent of the world. If you have money in the bank or in your wallet, you are among the top 80 percent of the worlds wealthy. If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not. Author Unknown

And I thought I'd also share these pictures of Owen enjoying his lunch. I tried out some little pasta rings today. He enjoyed playing with them. Didn't get any in his mouth on his own but ate the few that I gave him. I tried to get him blowing his lips together but he wouldn't do it while I had the camera out.
And below is what I was left with! As I was picking him up he burped and of course a little came up on both of us. So I wiped it off my shoulder , gave him his bottle and put him down for a nap. As I was checking my e-mail I couldn't figure out why my shoulder was wet. Well, I got more on me than I was aware of!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww spit up, i remember that happening.. all your clothes are marked, but only on the shoulder! i just wanted to let u know i enjoy reading your blog. u r quite the funny gal. love seeing your lil man o.
have a great day.
love the quote u posted today, hmm makes u think...
lynda

Anonymous said...

I scrap I just have a hard time..Its like I can do it, and I'd probably be good at it but I like to make things that I can touch and play around with, things that are semi-useful- toys, bags, hats, scarves, clothes, etc.. Sorry I'm such a disappointment.:รพ

Colleen said...

Looks a lot like pictures of a lot of my days! hee hee Love that quote!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great fleting job on your last post. Ewwww on the throw-up, gurlie. That Owen is a cutie! Hey, I left you a comment a few days ago, if ya do that Circle Journal, I'll play! Cya! {hugs}

Noelia said...

Spit happens LOL
That Owen is just adorable!
Love that quote you posted today.

Vee said...

owen is so cute!!
:)

Bonita Rose said...

love those pics!