Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a...

DISASTER! Yes, my craft room has been declared a disaster area. Morgan never sees it when it's neat and tidy. Even though I made a point of showing him. But he always notices when it looks like this. "What happened in there??" He always asks! Nevermind that in a few short days our storage space will become his wax room for the ski season and also as slick as ice! This year he said he's putting down cardboard!
It's 10:30am right now. Owen just woke from his early morning nap and so far he's logged in 2 poops! Who poops that much!? He usually averages 3-4 a day. Mostly before Morgan gets home. Lucky Morgan! I'm just amazed at home much this kid goes. And he is one busy baby. He is into everything, all the time. I guess that's why he's gotten to be such a good sleeper. So I shouldn't complain, right!?
Dinner last night with my girlfriends was great. I love those three. They are nuts. I didn't get to bed until 11pm. I slept good though!
I decided to forgo my workout this morning and do it during nap number 2. Instead I did some laundry and started my All About Me album. I ordered one of those kit albums by Lisa Bearenson. I even stared it in the midst of the chaos! Which I hardly ever do. I usually have to clean up in order to start something new.
So I got out all the supplies and organized the little packages that are arranged according to pages and started. I even got a layout done! Here it is!
And lastly, I apologize for the disorderly arrangement of my post. I managed to set all the pictures to the left when I meant to center them and I didn't want to have to reload them all!

2 comments:

lisa said...

I love your craft space... even though you feel like it's a disaster... my space (currently our dining room table) is like that too!! ;p I also love your LO from your All About Me scrapbook. I bought the same one!! I need to start working on it too!! :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Omgosh! Lisa, do you know Heather too? This is too crazy/cool. I *met* each of you on different message boards. This cracks me up! Oh well, it happens IRL, too, I don't why I'm so amazed....

Heather, great job on your page. I also admire how ya just shoved out an open spot and went to scrappin, LOL. Way to go, gurl!

P.S. - I like your room, too. It looks NO WORSE than mine, also.