Thursday, January 04, 2007

Right now...

I'm supposed to be making soup. But the thing is, I don't like to cook. Yesterday I boiled pasta for the salad Morgan made. Technically that was cooking. So here I am, on the computer, waiting for O to wake up. And now he is. Perfect timing! Little stinker. And if I'm right about his BM's there will probably be some stink. I just wanted to ramble a bit and post this funny picture of O. He is playing with the packaging of some toys my mom has at her house. I suppose it's how all babies are. Curious. Into everything. Fascinated. I guess that in turn fascinates me. Today while I was feeding him lunch he was swung his arm up at the same time I was coming in with a spoonful of green beans. The beans and the spoon ended up all over the table. The funny part is the look he gave me. Waiting. He was waiting for my reaction. You know when you've done something that you probably shouldn't have and you wait for the reaction of another person? That. I smiled and said something, I don't remember what. And then he smiled. I don't want to be the mom who gets upset about messes. Life is too short for that and he's too darn cute!And speaking of cute. Here's my hot husband on New Year's Day. He likes to make funny faces for the camera. He's a bit of an odd ball but I think I'll keep him. If I don't I may starve. Because he DOES cook! I just love these boys!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

your little guy is so cute.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Heather, you live with 2 lady killers, what can I say? winkwink

Good job on the pasta. Hope the soup got cooked. I try not to cook 2 days in a row, that's how I stay sane....;-)