Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Finally...

Morgan decided on a new year's resolution! Not that everyone needs to have one. I don't think he gets into that the way I do. But last night we were talking, he was talking, I was mostly asleep, and he said his resolution for the year was to stop thinking crazy! I told him it was great that on January 23rd he had found his goal for the year.
Morgan is a thinker. Always busy in the head thinking about something. And sometimes they are what he calls "crazy thoughts". Irrational, obsessive, and just a bit out there thoughts. This happens when he gets a little overwhelmed by work or his projects or when he doesn't get enough exercise. Yes, he's one of those people who goes a little bit nutzo if he doesn't get his workout in.
I think OCD runs in his family. His sister struggles with this on a serious level. Morgan tends to be a little bit low grade. And his mom, well, they get it from her.
So Morgan's new philosophy is "no regrets". No shoulda, woulda, coulda thinking. No crazy thoughts! I hope it works out for him. I'm sometimes not much help! Being that I'm the worrier!

Here is my new T-shirt. I found it at Target. Seasonal wear! $7. And it's a soft shirt. Usually the seasonal shirts are poor quality cotton and not soft at all. But this one is soft. It has 3/4 sleeves for my 3/4 length arms! I love it when I can find clothes that don't need some altering! It's a bit big, I can never tell for sure how shirts will fit and I didn't have time for a trip to the fitting room. Oh, and the best part. It has sparklies on it!! I LOVE that!
The 2P's challenge for today is to write about a tattoo you would get. Well, I think I'd probably get one of these. The claddagh. Morgan gave me a sterling silver bracelet for a wedding present that has them on it. It's a rather timeless design. I would be okay with it on my body when I was 70. It's not trendy or tacky. However, I am a pansy when it comes to needles so I do not and will not have a tattoo! Oh, and i would probably have it on my lower back or hip. I had a sorority sister in college who had dolphins around her navel. I wonder what that looks like now!?

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cute shirt, but I love almost anything pink!!!

Anonymous said...

I dare you to get some ink on that skin!!!! See you on Sat.!!!!

Noelia said...

Love the shirt especially the 3/4 lenght ones :)
I had to google the Claddagh because I didn't know what it was...is it the same design as in your shirt? It's really cool.

Aimeslee Winans said...

OK, learned something new today. Didn't know what that design was called.... I, too, would never do a tattoo, because I KNOW I would want to change my mind, plus the needles thing. Okay, so I'm a wimp....

Love that shirt! Gotta be soft, oh yeppers.

And, kudos to your DH for getting a resolution! Even if he had to think too much to get it, LOL! (I can tease, I am muy cerebral too).