Thursday, January 25, 2007

A new little...

project. I found this blog through another P's blog. And she taught a class titled "a deck of you". She used a deck of cards and on each card she has the response to a prompt. So she's doing it again and so are some other people so I decided to join in. Here are my cards so far. I'm just cutting cards to be 3x4. I using all scrap pieces of paper.

The first prompt was Something you are proud of.The second prompt was What is powerful to you...And the third prompt was to finish the statement I am...

On a sour note the scroll ball in mouse is not working. I am rather upset about this as I use that feature all the time. I need to take it in to be replaced but I can't do it until I get my AppleCare box in the mail and register that. Then it will be back under warranty. I almost bought a new mouse last night at Target. They have wireless ones that are compatible with a MAC but I like that my mouse matches my computer! And I'm not spending $45 for a new wireless Mighty Mouse. So I am scrolless!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

those are beautiful cards. I have thought about doing this challenge once. Thanks for sharing

Aimeslee Winans said...

I love your cards! I will add that website to my challenges section!

Hope your mouse scroller recovers soon!

Noelia said...

I love your deck of cards they ROCK! I thought about doing that challenge when I saw it on Em's blog. Can't wait to see more of your cards! Oh and my mouse hasn't been scrolling either. Some days it only scrolls up or down but not both ways like it used to. I think mine is still under warranty so we might have to get a replacement.

Alyssa said...

I've seen this deck of cards idea and have thought of doing it myself. I love how yours turned out.

I'm a fellow Mac user and just got a scrolling mouse after not having one for a while.Whew! So glad to have one again.