Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ah...

hump day! The middle of the week. It was one of my favorite days when I was working. Now I'm surprised I know what day it is! I have to leave myself notes about things I have scheduled for the day or I will forget to do it. Like Owen's six month check-up for Monday. I've been thinking about it for two weeks now but haven't done it. So it's on my list to make the appointment.

I was going to post another picture of Owen from yesterday but blogger won't load the picture. So the one I posted late yesterday will have to do! Not a surprise. It usually gives me some trouble in the morning. So here are the Halloween cards I made for my friends at school. That are still in Owen's diaper bag! So girls, here are your Halloween cards! I think I'll save them until next year and give them to you then!

Today we have to look for a new washing machine. The old one is officially dead. It's on the curb awaiting the appliance hearse. Yesterday Owen and I had to go and do some laundry at my mom's after the Halloween party. We had a little spit up incident for lunch (okay, A LOT of spit up) and it couldn't wait for a new washer or the weekend! Hopefully we can find a reasonably priced washer that can be delivered soon. I've wanted a new washer for a long time. Ours was old. Like 25 plus years old. But it did the job. Mostly. Using my mom's washer yesterday made me realize what a bad job our was doing! Aggitating is not just swishing the clothes around a bit!

And an update on the job search. Morgan's interview went well. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes. He will know by Friday one way or the other. So keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming that they offer it to him. He really needs a change. It will be in a communications department. Right now he's a writer in a finance department! Not a good fit. He does a good job at what he's doing but it's not where his heart is at. Neither one of us are people who can work for the sake of making money and climbing a ladder. We are people who need to feel good about their work. So I am hoping he gets this new position so he can have a little heart in his work again.

Okay. I've putzed long enough. I'd better get ready for the day!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

such cute cards!