Monday, November 27, 2006

O'...

Christmas Tree! Yesterday I put up my little fiber optic tree in my craft room. It's not decorated yet. I'm going to make a little pom-pom garland for it.

I plan to put up our big tree next Sunday. This past week was so busy we didn't get a chance to. I like to get started on Christmas decorating right away!

I also need to get started on the Christmas gifts I'm making. I'm going to jot out my list today. I keep forgetting I need to have the ones for Morgan's family ready early since we are leaving for Montana on the 19th.

2P's challenge for today:
Share your gift wrapping secrets with the rest of us.. blog about it.
Well, I don't really have any secrets. I purchase all my wrapping materials after Christmas so I get them cheap. That way I don't feel bad about using a lot of ribbon. I like to stamp gift bags and do funky things with ribbon. I also use basic white or craft colored paper and stamp on that. Usually for smaller gifts. I also make gift tags. I think I will do some digitally this year because I've found some great digital scrapping kits online.

I'm off to work on some very belated Thank You cards and get a little cleaning done!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tree! NOthing like a tree all lite up to make you feel the holiday spirit!

Colleen said...

What a cute tree! Love seeing those up already since we have to wait because of a very adventurous 10 month old!! Have fun decorating it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute tree. Awwwww!!! Dama

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a pretty little tree!
Now I need to get my decorations up!

Melissa said...

adorable tree for your scraproom! I like getting all the Christmas stuff up early too-that way I can enjoy them all month long :)

Anonymous said...

Fab little studio tree to get you in the swing of Holiday projects! I'm with you on the post-Xmas giftwrap sales. I just re-organised mine, and I don't think I need to buy more until 2011!

Anonymous said...

Great tree! I can't wait to put ours up soon. I can't believe this friday is December 1st. This year has flown by!

Anonymous said...

cute lil tree and great wrapping ideas!

xoxo