Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ta dah!

Here are the cards from my card class. The first 2 are 5 x 3 1/2. The second two are 6 x 4 1/4 and 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 the last one is 6 x 3 1/2.


They are all made using white daisy CS as the base and the B & T papers from the Just Chillin' Paper Kit from CTMH. The stamp sets are Glistening Snow, Christmas Scripts, and I can't remember the other one! Ink colors are Ocean and Vineyard Berry. And I would be happy to order any of these products or others if you need them!!! My shameless plug as a consultant!

10 comments:

Benita said...

Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Lynn said...

Heather the cards are just wonderful! What an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are amazing. Thanks for sharing them!

Cindy Andrews said...

Love your cards, Heather!

Anonymous said...

Oh snap, I did not know you were a CTMH consultant. Send me some poop on it....

The cards are...well, I was gonna say they look like you could buy them in a nice store, which is pretty much the highest compliment that can be paid. You rocked those cards! Yay Heather! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Too gorgeous! I love those cards.

I have to confess.... I just bought a big $15 box of 45 fancy schmancy cards at Sam's Club! Now I've seen yours and I feel guilty as all get-out cuz I'm so lazy!

Guess I'll be returning the cards tomorrow.

Maureen said...

Wow, great cards Heather!! Love them, TFS.

Gillian said...

Hi Heather,
Your cards are awesome..
wow, i'd love to come to one of your classes, but it's a bit far. :o(
Just beautiful work...

Anonymous said...

Heather, I had to drop in again to tell you how much I laughed at your comment on my blog about the stick of butter and cup of cheese, ROFL, girl you are so right! Thank goodness it's only a few times a year.....

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards!!