Monday, November 20, 2006

I have...

but a moment to write. So I'm going to do the 2P's challenge that Bonnie posted for today. It's a pretty good one.

Challenge:

Answer these questions.
  1. your worst habit?
  2. your best feature?
  3. what you like most about your significant other/spouse?
  4. if you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
  5. what do you admire most in a dear friend you have?

1. My worst habit. Hmmm.... that's tough. I can think of so many. I would say eating when I'm stressed out or bored. I think it's the habit I regret most afterward.

2. My best feature. I'd say my feet. They are large for my body and I have very long toes, also out of proportion with my body! But they are good looking feet!

3. What I like most about Morgan...so many things. But the thing that has always been true about him since the day I met him is that when you meet him he is who he is. When you first meet a person you get a first impression of them. Lots of times that first impression changes after you get to know the person. Whether the impression is good or bad, it often changes. Not with Morgan. He is exactly who you meet. I love that about him.

4. If I could travel anywhere... right now I think it would be Europe. I have always wanted to go and wander around.

5. What I admire most in a dear friend. I have several dear friends and I admire lots about them. But I'm going to pick Lori. I admire her kindness. We are all kind in way. But Lori is the woman behind you in the checkout line who will give you the extra change you need if you are short. She would drive to my house and pick me up for work if I needed her to. Even though she lives 14 miles south of school and I'm 12 miles north of school. She takes care of her parents even though her mom is sometimes not nice to her and doesn't appreciate it. Her kindness is unconditional, the kind that doesn't have strings. I am fortunate to have her as my friend.

Now I need to keep cleaning and getting ready for my bible study dinner. We are having a delicious butternut squash soup that Morgan made. Salad, bread and gingerbread cake with cinnamon whipped cream. My house currently smells of wonderful gingerbread. I think it's my favorite fall baking smell!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Mmmm...I'm coming to your house to crash your Bible study!

I like the way you described your DH...mine is very much that way, too. What you see is what you get.

Anonymous said...

What a great set of answers. I flat forgot to do those. Maybe I will later on. Save some of that soup for me, k? LOL
xoxo