Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So much to do...

so little time! What started as cleaning up my craft room after I had completed a couple of projects has turned into a full blown reorganization. Which will be good in the end. It's just that I started this at a rather inopportune time. I have things I need to be working on but I can't because the room is a mess. And I've discovered that it is time to purge. Which always takes more time. I have lots of wood mounted stamps that I'd like to sell but it's not a good time for a garage sale and that stuff doesn't seem to sell well at my garage sales! It's more of a target market. So after the new year I think I'm going to see if I can figure out how to sell stuff on Ebay.

Owen's doctor appointment went well. He is growing and developing well and the doctor doesn't have any concerns about him. His shots went better than last time too. Not so much crying. Although he was the fourth to get shots while we were there so we listened to one 4 month old gets shots and then several other families with older children get shots. I don't know how those nurse's do it everyday. There was one little girl, probably 4, on one side of us was screaming and screeching. Owen got very quiet during this time and was staring at me with a scared sort of look on his little face. Then on the other side there were 2 or 3 children. The oldest looked to be 4 and the other one was around 2. They were screaming something fierce and calling the nurse names and banging on the wall. This continued after the nurses's left the room and came to us! Owen cried but not for nearly as long as he did the last time. Unfortunately he did not take an afternoon nap after that so he was cranky earlier and had to go to bed earlier. Which meant he was up at 4am instead of 5am!

I have been having a hard time sleeping again so I ended up sleeping on the couch last night. Morgan was breathing so loud I could not get to sleep. And he sleeps like a rock so I couldn't get him to move without waking him up. I think I've had 1, maybe 2, good nights of sleep in say the last year. I'm eating better and trying to get more exercise so hopefully that will help.

2P's challenge for today...Do you send out Christmas cards or letters? what are you doing this year?? Blog about it.. handmade or store bought?

I do a little of both. For people I see all the time I usually send or give card. For people we don't see often I send a letter. Or try to! Morgan likes to edit the letter that I write, well actually Ludwig writes, and for a couple of years he was so picky and slow that it just didn't get sent. So last year I let him look at it again. Then I made the corrections that I thought he wanted made and turns out I didn't do what he wanted! I've tried to figure out a way around him but he wants to help. I try to hand make all the cards I send but sometimes that doesn't happen either.

I'm off for a quick breakfast and then a walk on the treadmill now that Little O is down for a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Here is what you do. You write a blurb, Morgan write a blurb. Each of you edit your own and then Lud can have his say and then Owen can write something. And maybe start it earlier... :)That way its all done!

Aimeslee Winans said...

here's the way it goes in our house: i write the thing up, give it to hubby, tell him if i don't hear back from him by 5p.m. on x day, i'll assume he has no changes.

and off i go! lolol

i've been married 19+ years, tho. :-)