Saturday, November 11, 2006

Behind...

again! (Sorry Michele!) So I have two little 2P's challenges to catch up on. The one from yesterday about my favorite color... it's GREEN. I love green. I don't really know why though. I can tell you why I like or dislike foods. But not colors. I don't actually dislike many colors. Color schemes, yes. But individual colors. No. But green is my favorite. I think it's a neutral color for me. Like black and brown. There aren't many colors that don't go with a shade of green. It just makes me happy. My green pants make me happy. I love them. They fit great. Or they did fit great. I've decided I'm going to work on that though. Since we are going to MT for Christmas I decided I need to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight and maybe a little more. It will be one less thing for me to feel uptight about while we are there.

Today's challege is Blog about the state you would like to live in.. another State.. why would you wanna live there???? Maine. I love Maine. We were there 2 years ago for summer vacation. It's a beautiful state. I love that it is like Minnesota and Montana both. You can be in the moutains with lots of lush greenness and then drive a couple of hours and be on the coast. It's quaint and quiet and just a beautiful place.
There are not big huge billboards while you are driving down the highway either. I don't like that about Minnesota. Billboards are kind of an eyesore. LLBean is also in Maine. I love that place. It's huge and I like their stuff. It would be difficult to get Morgan and my mom and Miranda to move to Maine though. But I think once they got there, they would love it.

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I hve always heard Maine was beautiful. I wanna go there one day....
and btw, thks for your comments on my blog. hugs. well said.

Anonymous said...

I have also heard that Maine is beautiful. I hope to go visit one day.

Anonymous said...

Never been to Maine. I have to put that on my Places to go list. I have been to 39 of the 50 States. That is something that I wanna do before I die, visit all 50 states with my children. Dana

Anonymous said...

I thank you for the blog!!!!!