Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today's lesson...

don't eat grapefruit in front of the computer! I like to do more than one thing at a time. The first thing is usually eating and the second is something that I shouldn't do while eating! Today I thought I'd try and blog and eat breakfast. Well, grapefruit squirts, and it will squirt the keyboard! So I had to set aside the grapefruit.

Here is the picture of Owen I've been trying to post for the last two days. He is with my friend Maggie. Or Auntie Maggie, as Owen knows her. We also got to see Mrs. Language Arts (or my friend Nikki) and Lori (she's my friend too!) she was dressed up as a Viking's Fan.

Okay. I'm done with the Halloween pictures.

We still don't have a washing machine. We've had so much going on this week that we haven't been able to go look for one. Owen is usually good for one outing a day and I've had him out too long for most of our outings this week. So today we need to do too many things again! We are starting with the DMV after his nap. I need to renew my driver's license or it's going to expire, tomorrow! I can't let that happen because I'm not sure if I could pass a drivers test again! Although I'm sure a lot of the other yahoos on the road couldn't either. I almost got killed on the way home from work last night. I don't drive slow so it scares me when people whiz past me going 80 miles an hour. So after I'm done here I need to do my hair so I look good for my picture! I hope after that we can stop by Best Buy and look for a washer.

The 2P's challenge is:

Describe your dream date.

Well, I've been married for 5 years and we have a 6 month old baby. I think my dream date is both of us sleeping through the night!

Now if I weren't married and I was dreaming...it would be a date with this beautiful man, James Lesure from Las Vegas. Now I of course don't know him from Adam but he says he's a smart guy and he plays one on TV and I like smart , Hot guys! He also likes chocolate cake and that's always a big plus for me! I don't know where we'd go or what we'd do but I don't think it would matter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...loved your entry about your dream date. Dana

Lynn said...

Owen is just sooooo adorable!
Good luck finding a washer today. I hope you get one soon. I know how that is.. Same thing happened to me about 2 years ago.
I just love your dream date! And chocolate cake.lol

Bonita Rose said...

your little guy is adorable!

Melissa said...

awww the costume came out so cute-what a sweetie your little one is :)