Wednesday, November 15, 2006

There's nothing like...


a new pair of shoes! (I know Dana's nodding her head!) Morgan and I both got a new pair of running shoes this weekend. I LOVE a new pair of running shoes. They fit so nicely. These are Asics GT-2120. Several years ago when I started running I tried a variety of different shoes. These were the last ones I tried and they were it. I get the same ones every year. This year I got new ones before the old ones were totally worn out. Reason being so I can wear the old ones for out and about and the new ones just for walking/running. I love them so much that I end up wearing them all the time and then they wear out faster. This way I can keep wearing the old ones for everyday and the new ones for workouts.

Here is the progress on my craft room. This is the corner that is mostly cleaned up. Unfortunately I have 3 sterilite drawer things I want to put over in this area for my papers and I don't know where that's going to work out at. The new shelf is on the right. It only took me about 15 minutes to put together yesterday! I also put up the shelf that is on the wall holding my magazines and books. It's even level! So I will work on all of that more today. Sigh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have a sale at your scrappin' bees and card making classes.

Aimeslee Winans said...

hey, your scrappin corner looks excellent! yay for you!

good plan for the shoes! i'll have to remember that...

Lynn said...

I love your craft area! It looks great. I really have to start on mine.

I love the thought of new sneakers, but I have the hardest time finding anything that doesn't hurt my feet. I have really bad RA in my feet and nothing ever feels right.ugh.. and I'm due for a new pair soon also. That will be a 3-4 hr excursion.

Melissa said...

lovin your scrap space! it looks organized and so cozy. :) TFS

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous girl! You know I live just across the river right? I'm comin' over to play in your scraproom!