Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

MAGGIE!!! Today is Maggie's birthday!! As I type she is sitting down to a very exciting meeting! I hope you have a great day Maggie. We will see you later at the Factory for Cosmos and Cheesecake!

I love it when my creative MoJo is flowin'! It makes me happy. Here are a couple cards I created yesterday. The tags and the patteren paper are both by Paper Salon and the rub-ons are Making Memories.

I also started working on more Christmas cards using the SEI holiday paper from last year. I love SEI paper. After CTMH paper I have more SEI paper than any other manufacturer. I also love the Paper Salon papers and Paper Salon is a local company so it's nice to support local businesses.


Here's the 2P's challenge for today:
Do you use a planner in your daily life? Do you have the need to write things down/make lists etc?
If you do, does using a planner enhance your life? if so, how???
Share your thoughts on organizing your life.

Well, the short answer is yes. Sort of. Because I stay home now my daily life is a little more relaxed. However, I make lists almost everyday. Yes, I need to write things down. If I don't I will forget something! I have a chore chart on the refrigerator that I try to stick to. I have a fitness plan on the fridge. Right now it's mostly still a plan! I also schedule all of our activities on iCalendar on the computer. It's another great MAC feature.

Now I need to go because we are having a bit of thunderstorm here in MN and I need to turn off the computer!


6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards!!! Dana

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Very cute cards! Anyone would be lucky to get them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday "cheer" - it made my day!!

Melissa said...

lovin the cards!-totally cute ;)

Anonymous said...

You are the card master!

xoxo