Tuesday, October 31, 2006

For you...

Happy Halloween! I have been trying to post this all day and blogger was not being cooperative!

Owen and I went to my school today to visit and go to the third grade Halloween party. It was lively. We visited more than partied. It gets loud for Owen. We had a great time. It's so nice to go and see everyone. Owen wore his costume. Here is a picture of him with it on. I made little booties for him but they were a bit small and when I put them on without his socks they kept falling off. So no booties! We are not taking him trick or treating. It's a bit too cold AND he can't eat the candy!
The Vikings game last night was fun but they didn't do well. I had a good time with my girlfriends. Here are some photos.This is me and my friend Sandy.
This is Bea. She is the one who has the season tickets and took us all to the game. She is also the one with all the wigs and shirts! She is a real fan. I spent a lot of time looking around! There's always interesting people to watch and it was more so that way due to being the day before Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the purple feathers! Way better than my witch's hat - and a tie with my friend's ruby shoes.

Owen looked adorable as a gnome. That little face is too sweet - bet you can't stay mad at him for long - no matter how bad the spit-up incident. ;)