Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What is...

your favorite quote? I have started collecting quotes. It's my new favorite thing to use on a layout. I found this one in a book the other day.

"I am not a glutton. I am an explorer of food." by Erma Bombeck.

I'm going to use it on a layout of Owen eating. He's a bit messy! Today he had sweet potatoes for the first time. He loved em'. I don't think he's met a food he doesn't like yet! I think he's taking after his daddy! He's not a fan of rice cereal but he eats it.

Here is a layout I did of my sister. This is one of the first pictures I took when we got our digital camera. The layout needs a little something else but I haven't figured out what it is yet.

So, if you have a good quote... POST IT in the comments section! That way we can share some!

Alright. I've got to work on my neice and nephew's birthday gifts. I will take a picture when I'm done and post it so you can all see what it is and how it turned out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear I have one word. GLITTER!

Anonymous said...

i love quotes too!

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
- annie dillard

Anonymous said...

Heather, thanks for visiting my blog. You asked about the Genesis - I haven't used one yet, but have it on order. I hear only good stuff about it. In the meantime, I recently switched from the Fiskars purple to the Cricut trimmer, and am much more impressed with the straight lines on the Cricut. The track is narrower, so there's a smaller margin of error.

Lynn said...

Very nice layout of your sister. I think I agree with Miranda and say "glitter". BTW I just love that quote by Erma.