Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm...

back! I have not updated my blog in 5 days. I think I've had a bit of writers block. I definately have a creative block. I'm working on some stuff for a design team call and can't seem to get finished up. I got my altered item done and LOVE it. I will post it after the call is over. It's super cool. But now I just can't seem to get back into the groove. It could be some of the distractions I have around here. It seems whenever I have something I want to get done it's impossible for me to be left alone. So tonight I need to hammer out two layouts and a card. Wish me luck! A couple of prayers would be good too!

I was planning to post a new photo that I did. It's actually one I already posted but tweaked in Elements. However, Blogger won't upload my photos right now. So it will have to wait. I also wanted to post a picture of Owen's cute new coat. It's a british kahki colored barn coat. Soo cute! I hate that he has to be buttoned up in a coat but it's more important to be warm than to be comfortable when you live in MN.

Todays challenge from 2P's. What gets you through a Monday.

Today it's chocolate. Specifically a Hershey's Symphony Bar. I love chocolate. I shouldn't have it. But I love it. LOVE IT!

Oh, and one last thing. My friend Maggie checks my blog to see if she "made it". So Maggie, today, you made it... MAGGIE ROCKS! She is a great friend! Even though she peer pressured me into doing some apple shot this weekend at the Oktoberfest we went to! I still love her. She loves chocolate too. So Mag, if you're reading this... I hope you've had a fabulous day and that the kids have been good to you!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I am sending you LUCK and keeping you in my prayers that you are able to finish your layouts and cards.
Sounds like you and Maggie had a great time at the Oktoberfest.
And I am with you... Chocolate can pretty much get me through anything!