Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The challenge...

de jour is TEN TINY CHANGES: List ten changes you'd like to make for yourself, from the significant to the small or vice versa, do it this way:
I would like to _____________________.
I would like to _____________________.
Bonnie Rose got this from the Artists' Way Workbook.

  1. I would like to drink more water everyday.
  2. I would like to eat less unhealthy stuff.
  3. I would like to read more.
  4. I would like to create more.
  5. I would like to get more exercise.
  6. I would like to be filthy rich!
  7. I would like to be more comfortable with myself.
  8. I would like to be a photographer/artist as a profession.
  9. I would like to be selected for the design team I submitted work for.
  10. I would like to lose the rest of the weight I have hanging around!
Number 6 in totally unrealistic but I thought I'd throw it in, just for fun. Very good challenge Bonnie Rose! I will have to journal about that and checkout that book.

I will try to post some photos later. Right now somebaby is hungry! I hope it's sunny where you are because it sure isn't here in MN!

1 comment:

Us said...

i hear ya on the being rich...lol

good luck with your goals