Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Uh oh...

Ben & Jerry struck again! Tonight I had to run to the store for some baby food and a couple other things and had to try the new B & J flavor Black and Tan (Cream Stout ice cream swirled with chocolate ice cream). It's darn good! Morgan thought it would be a good idea to have a Beer Float with the it but I thought this would be yucky! So no beer floats!

Owen did a fabulous job eating his dinner tonight. Rice cereal and squash. It's mostly going down the pipe now! I think we can add some in for lunch. Tomorrow we may try some green beans. I'm not impressed with the selection of baby foods around. I prefer to give him organic but they don't seem to have all of the foods he's supposed to start with in the first foods group. I guess the first foods are thinner. I'm going to have to learn to use the food mill!

Today Owen and I went shopping with my mom to the outlet mall. Owen needed some warm clothes. I also got a beautiful new purse. I will post a picture of it tomorrow. I have not had a new nice purse in a very long time. I love the black one I have but it's getting worn.

I will also post the lovely pictures I took during our adventure at St. Olaf College on Sunday. Blogger was being a pain yesterday and wouldn't load my photos. Now it's time for bed!

No comments: