Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A boy...


on the rolll!

Owen has been rolling over from back to tummy for a couple of months now. But recently he's started rolling to get somewhere! He gets frequently gets stuck because he runs into obstacles. Such as the poll of his activity gym. Then he sticks out his little legs and arms and flails around and makes funny noises. He doesn't seem to be as frustrated as he had been when we started tummy time with him. He's going to be a busy little guy!

I apologize for the photo arrangement. I was not able to get them all lined up. Oh well! You get the idea!

There was an interesting article titled Local biker, filmmaker gets scrappy in the Sunday issue of the Star Tribune. This man did a documentary about the scrapbooking subculture. For information on the movie or to purchase it click here. You can also check out his blog. I've put a link to it in my Blog Log.

Today the blog challenge on 2P's was to write about your favorite TV show. Mine is Las Vegas. There are some very beautiful men on that show! I guess it's a guilty pleasure. The new season doesn't start for a couple more weeks though! I also like Martha Stewart. And if we had cable I think I'd watch Project Runway and a bunch of stuff on TLC and HGTV! There's not much time for TV with Owen around though!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is adorable. Love the photos! My son used to roll right in front of the frig so no one could eat without him. lol. funniest thing.