Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My latest creation...

would be a mess! The 2P's blog challenge for today is to write about or post what you've created lately. Well, honestly, it would be a BIG OL' mess! I like everything to be neat, clean, and orgainized. The problem is, I'm a great mess maker. Here is the current state of my craft room:
I did make a birthday card last night. It didn't turn out so great though. So I can't post it. I got my CTMH order yesterday (girls...your orders will be to you soon!) so I started working on the cards for the holiday card class I will be doing in November. It will be my first holiday card class. Well, that's not quite true. I did one for the Red Hat Ladies last year but that was using a card kit. This will be freestyle! So if you're in MN and want to take my class let me know!
Speaking of messes....last night Owen had squash for the first time! Here he is at the beginning...
It did get better after this but he was a MESS when we were done! So now he eats rice cereal and squash. On that note... (food & messes).

Those of you who know me well know that I'm trying to lose a little weight. I still have not lost all the weight I gained with Owen and I have a bit more I'd like to get rid of. Well, I think in trying to lose this weight I am creating a monster! At least when I'm chubby I'm not HUNGRY! Who likes to be hungry!? Ugh! I like the 3-hour diet by Jorge Cruise. I was practicing that when I was getting ready to be pregnant. Well, everything is more complicated with a baby so I don't get in the workouts I did before Owen and I'm just plain HUNGRY! I'm not pleasant when I'm hungry. Maybe I need to eat more vegetables. I wish vegetables tasted like CHOCOLATE! And on that note I need to find some lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is saying "Daddy, quit taking my picture and help me!" So funny!

Anonymous said...

ok, I spelled my own name wrong...