Friday, October 06, 2006

My baby...

is five months old! He is such a little sweety pie. I had really thought he was going to be a grumpy puss. He was very grumpy for the first couple of months. Now his sweet disposition and personality are shinning through. He is very HAPPY! He loves other people and is always smiling and talking to them. He's also very curious and attentive. He looks at everything and if given the chance latches on and puts it in his mouth. Especially other peoples fingers!
Lately he's not been napping too well though. It takes quite awhile for him to settle himself. Longer than normal. I don't know if he's cutting some teeth or not. Lots of drooling going on. He did sleep through the night on Monday though. No other days the rest of the week. Just Monday. Maybe he was tired out from the weekend. We tend to cram a lot into a weekend and he ends up missing a nap or two.


Here are my boys together. They had a bachelor night last night while I was at work. I just LOVE them. After so many years of thinking I wouldn't be a mommy I sure do enjoy it. I know there will be lots of times when it's going to rough but I'm glad I did it. I really thought all that talk about it being "the best thing I'd ever done" was a bunch of bologna! It was just a parents way of getting those non-parent people to suffer too! But who can resist that cuteness.
I'm still not all about other babies. Just my own. But maybe after he's not a baby anymore I'll want to hold other people's babies. Who knows! For now he's just right!

No comments: