Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This makes me laugh!


That is Ludwig laying on his back! He hardly ever does it but when he does it makes me laugh out loud! He looks so silly. It's a little obscene really. Today my friend Michele came to visit. We had been chatting about dog behavior (she has a big dog named Roco) and I had told her that Ludwig sometimes does this. Not too long after I look over and there he is! So I grabbed the camera and caught him.
Something else that makes me smile is this card that Maggie gave me. It has a herd, sorry a flock, of sheep on the outside and one is wearing a bow tie. The outside says "Adding to my misery: no one here thinks I'm funny." The inside says "What is WRONG with these people?" I keep it on the bulletin board in the kitchen and whenever it catches my eye it makes me smile. I keep a lot of stuff like that around. Things to make me smile and to remind me of the people who I love and care about.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Those make me laugh, too! Awesome and very fun photos!

Anonymous said...

Is that a greyhound? It looks like it with that smile, and the way he's on his back. I have a brindle girl greyhound. You can see her on my blog as well! I just love greyhounds, we rescued ours back in April of 06. (if it's not I'm going to feel stupid! lol!)