Friday, September 08, 2006

Isn't he...

Cute!?
I know I'm biased but he is darn cute! I just can't get enough of his smiling and giggling. He is getting stronger and stronger everyday. We had this tummy time session, mostly so I could take some photos, and he was smiling and rolling and just happy as could be. I never thought I would feel this way about being somebody's mommy. I can't believe he's 4 months old already.
Tonight we had rice cereal for the first time. Silly me. I thought this was going to be a "FIRST" event! So I was getting ready for some photos. Then I reread the directions and you just add a tablespoon of this flakey cereal to the bottle! I suppose it could have been a photo opp but truth be known Little O was not in a photo mood. He had been awake for awhile... for a ride in the new jogger... and suffered through mommy & daddy trying to adjust the jogger to go straight...which still does not! Argh! So after feeding him his regular bottle late, being up for a long time, and all the other stuff he was no longer in a photographable mood. So we got on some jammies, had our rice cereal bottle and a story and slipped off to dream land. Which is where I should be now!

No comments: