Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I need to...

STOP eating the brownies! Morgan made brownies for my book club meeting on Sunday. They are the perfect combination of fudgy and cakey with chocolate chunks in them. I can't stop eating them! I was doing so well up until last week. I was keeping track of what I ate. Getting exercise. Feeling good. I'd lost a few pounds and felt good about that. Then last week...IT started! The first ONE in 14 months. I hadn't missed having them. (Do you know what I'm referring to yet??) Ugh! I felt awful. I had no energy. I was crabby. AND I had pulled a muscle in my back from carrying my Little Mister around. Well...my back is feeling better and IT has stopped but I'm still eating BAD stuff! Now, if you know me at all, you know my favorite food groups are chocolate and ice cream. Together they are better. So having these brownies in the house is just not good for me. Maybe I'll make Michele eat the rest tomorrow when she comes to visit. IF there are any left! Luckily I ate the rest of the Ben & Jerry's the other day! So that isn't around here to call my name. But my Little Mister is! Someone is hungry...

No comments: