Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogger 9.21.06 (2 Peas) - How We Met...

This was the blog challenge from 2P's for today, posted by scrapladyb Blog about how you met your significant other. The circumstances...

Morgan and I were set up by his twin sister, Micah. She and her husband met on the internet and one day decided it would be fun to find someone for Morgan. So a searching they did go. She came across my profile on aol and decided to send me an IM. She and I chatted for a bit. We had some stuff in common. Then she began telling me about her twin brother who lived in Prescott, WI. (I was in Mpls at the time) He had just moved there not to long ago and she wanted to know if she could give him my number. I was a little leery but I thought what the heck!? I wasn't seeing anyone, I wasn't finding anyone, and working in a Catholic school with a bunch of women... my prospects were slim. So we met in St. Paul at a coffee shop one afternoon and hit it off. We were married a year and a half later and we've been married for 5 years now! How time flies.Here he is being Mr. Tough Guy. He's not. He's funny and kind and all of the things that I am not. That's what I love about him. He's also genuine. The Morgan you meet is exactly who he is. He doesn't pretend to be someone he isn't. He's the kind of person you can't help but like. He is a great husband and a wonderful father. Sometimes a girl just gets lucky I guess!

No comments: