Monday, September 11, 2006

I like...

this mug. One of Morgan's coworkers gave it to me not long after I had Owen. It's just cute. In the morning it's a cute reminder that I am a mommy which is still INCREDIBLE to me. He is growing so fast. Yesterday I had to wash a bunch of his 3 month and 3-6 months clothes because the clothes he has been wearing are getting too small. Everyday he does something new and cute. Last night while getting ready for his bath I had all but his diaper off and just tickled his chest before handing him to Morgan in the tub and he let out this loud, funny giggle! So I did it again and he giggled again. This giggling is a recent development. Within the last several weeks. One evening he was giggling at my friend Nikki's husband like he had never giggled before. He was soo cute! It was quite awhile before he was giggling at me like that! So many things I want to record because he's growing so fast. One day he will sleep through the entire night and there will be no more late night feedings which will mean no more late night cuddles. Just me and Owen rocking and cuddling... But I will rock and cuddle all I can until that day. Here he was this morning while I was eating breakfast. He sat in his bouncy chair and bounced while I made breakfast and ate. Cooing, smiling, and babbling. It's so nice to be able to stay home with him. We don't have to rush out the door to daycare or work. We stay in our jammies until we are ready to get dressed not because we have to!
Well faithful blog reader (Miranda ;) ) I'm off to conjure up some creativity! I seemed to have lost it! So I'm using a magazine ad to inspire me this morning! I got out some drawing paper and some pastels and I'm going to see what can happen. I haven't drawn in a LONG time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mug is cute but I'm glad that you don't look like a chicken and lay eggs. That would be weird..