Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Big Day...

Today I am not going back to school. It is the first time in 27 years that I have not had a first day of school as a student or a teacher. I don't feel bad about it. I just feel different. I love learning and I love teaching and I will continue to do both as a SAHM. Which leads to the other reason it is a big day. Owen is 4 months old! Wow! 4 months old! Everyday I am amazed by my little boy. I never thought I would feel the way I do about a child. My own child. I didn't think there would be a child of my own. Later today we go to the doctor for shots. I hate shots. It's worse to watch him get them than it is for me to get them. And I really don't like them for myself either. It will all be fine, I know, but I still don't like it.
Lastly, it's a big day because this is my first day writing on my first blog! I hope I can keep up with it because I'm not much of a journaler but I'm going to give it a whirl and see how it goes. So...here goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be your first comment! I've never left a comment on a blog before. I liked it. I'll read it all the time. Say Hi to the cutest boy in the whole world for me :รพ