Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lovin'...

the weather. Fall is my favorite season. The temperature is much more comfortable. There is a crispness in the air that is invigorating and the trees are so beautiful. Hopefully we will get a chance to take a drive sometime soon to see of trees.
It occurred to me yesterday that sometime in the fall the farmer's market will close! I won't be able to take pictures there! It has become my favorite place to photograph. I love all the rich colors of the food and wares and the interesting people there. Here is a layout I did with some of the photos I took at the market. Morgan took the larger picture. I will sometimes let him use the camera! He gets a little impatient with me and my picture taking.
I guess in the winter I will have to practice taking snow shots or just indoor stuff. Maybe I'll have to arrange my vegetables in pretty baskets. Although frozen veggies might be uncooperative!

Here is a digital layout I did yesterday of me & Owen on "NOT" the first day of school.
I took the photos with the PhotoBooth program on the computer. I love that feature. It's so fun. Owen likes to look at it. As you can see he smiles at it. I originally took the pictures to send to the girls at school so they could see how we were spending the day while they were working!
Speaking of Owen...yesterday he was not into napping. He started the day off by spitting up the entire contents of his bottle. 6 oz goes a long way when it's on the floor! Then he got cranky and just didn't nap well the rest of the day. He did the make some lady's day at Anchor Paper when we went out to get some new glitter colors and paper for Halloween cards. He was smiling and laughing at her. He's such a little charmer.
I got some great paper. It's shimmery! So now I just need to get some ideas! Whatever they are they will have glitter. This is the website for the glitter I use. I've had it for awhile and don't get it out often. Now it's out and I've got glitter all over the place!

No comments: