Thursday, September 07, 2006

Naptime...

is so peaceful! And something I thought would never actually happen most days. Today Owen went to sleep without fussing. He is a good night sleeper but for naps he usually fusses a bit. He seems to be over the trauma of his shots. He cried a lot on Tuesday. The nasty cry. He hasn't done that in ages and I thought there was something seriously wrong. Morgan did wake him up from his nap trying to move him and I think that may have just made him a bit mad. I'd be mad too!
Last night while we were eating... well I was eating. Owen was swinging. He was giggling like crazy. I don't know what sound is better than the giggle of your own child. Amazing. Everyday he reveals a little more of his sparkling personality. I'm biased, I know, but he is adorable and we adore him!

No comments: