Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The first...

Wednesday Wondering! Yes Maggie, I miss the wondering!! So what I want you to think about is this...

WHAT makes you smile or laugh and WHY? I don't mean just a little smile like what you give a stranger in passing. I mean a BIG smile or laugh! Be specific. Owen makes me smile. But there are specific things he does that really make me smile or laugh out loud and I can't help it.

All of the Wednesday Wonderings will begin with a Who, What, Where, When, Why or How. The elements of a story. Life is a story too.

To share yours click the comment link below this post. You will be taken to a place to type in and then follow the directions to post it. If you have your own blog then post the link to your blog in the comments!

I'll post mine later... it's time for breakfast and somebaby is hungry!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for posting about getting mail to the soldiers. Every little bit helps.