Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just a quick...

jot! I have not be able to blog in 3 days! I had a crop this weekend. It went well. I did not get enough done though. I need to work on my MIL's album. Two Christmas's ago I did a grandchildren album for her and she wants me to update it for her for Christmas this year. Sure, no problem. I'm not done with my pregnancy album, our family album isn't up to date, and I have one page done in Owen's album, but I'll get right on that!
I decided the nephews and neice aren't getting handmade gifts. I was too stressed out about it. So the little ones are getting an outfit, the big one a Nebraska Huskers T-shirt. That relieved some pressure.
2P's challenge for today...Re the shopping frenzy at this time of year.. what do you do? Do you do the majority of your shopping in stores, make your own handmade items, or shop online??? blog about it!
I like to shop. I just want to know what people would like. Morgan's easy. He usually has a list a mile long. Everyone else in our family isn't easy! I like to make things but I usually get started too late and get stressed out. I would shop online, if I knew what I was buying!
Today I get a haircut! Yippee! And then I'm going to Bonnie's Studio Party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to shop too. ya think? LOl

Dana

Anonymous said...

I love to shop too. ya think? LOl

Dana