Friday, December 01, 2006

I needed...

a change. So I put up an alterego picture. I didn't really like my profile picture and I can't get Morgan to take any pictures of me so I decided I would find a cartoon one. This one is from a Wheat Thins ad. I scanned it, Photoshoped it a bit, and her she is! I am! She just looks a little more fun than the old picture! My hair used to be a bit like that and the color is similar so I thought I could pull it off.

The 2P's challenge today is List 5 things you enjoyed today. It's only noon but I'll see if I can come up with some!
  1. Breakfast. 2 wheat toaster waffles with PBJ, peaches (canned) and milk. Owen was very patient while I ate.
  2. A nap.
  3. A card from Maggie that came in the mail. (Thank you Maggie! That was very nice!)
  4. The sunshine! Even though it's rather cold out the sun decided to shine and that always perks me up.
  5. A little time in my craft room after my workout. I'm doing a Christmas Journal. Vee posted on her blog that she is taking back Christmas. I thought it was a fabulous idea. So I'm making a little 6x6 journal to do this too! Thanks Vee!
  6. Vacuuming. (I like to clean!)
  7. A snuggle with my little man.
That wasn't so hard! Speaking of my little man. Have I mentioned that he is in the beginning stages of crawling!? Watch out world here comes Owen! He started scooting the day before Thanksgiving and he'd been spinning around on his tummy before that. So he put that all together. Now he's getting his little legs up under him and up onto his hands! Then he does a little rocking back and forth. This morning Morgan brought him into my craft room so he could get ready for work. I have my workout mat on the floor in there with some toys so he can scoot and play while I work a bit. Well, he was not staying in one place! I had a drawer full of stamps out a ways from where he was but he go to them in no time. Had a stamp clutched in his hand when I got to him! Then he scooted over to a bag that I had emptied from JoAnn's! Needless to say it was time to get have some breakfast!

Here are a few photos I took of him yesterday. He was much to interested in the camera and the loop handle on it to stay still for a photo! He just kept getting closer and closer to me!
Well now that he's down for his afternoon nap I'm going to go and work on my Christmas Journal! And wrap the book I need to take for the book exchange at my book club holiday gathering tonight.

5 comments:

Noelia said...

How lucky that you got to take a nap! Those pictures of your little guy are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I saw him do the rocking last night.. I tried to get him to do it again but he wouldn't.. I was going to record it for Grammy. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! He's absolutely adorable! :-) Janet

Anonymous said...

Awww! Look at that sweet little face! That's a top 5 list right there!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out!!
to get your prompt go to the yahoo group and click on the files section. All of the prompts are there in pdf and plain text.
have fun and cant wait to see what you create!!