Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Isn't it...

cool! Here is my new vacuum cleaner! I love it. It's a Eureka Altima. Sounds like a car doesn't it?? It does have a headlight. It's a bagless and that's really the part I was happiest about. That way all the dog hair doesn't sit in there and stink. Ludwig is going in for a bath tomorrow so that should help his stinkiness. He's also shedding a ton. The vacuum has a cup that collects all the stuff and when I first used it I couldn't believe all the hair! That just proved what a poor job the other one was doing. So now with a new washer, a new iron and a new vacuum I'm in domestic bliss! Morgan would love it if I learned to cook but I don't think all the cool appliances or gadgets in the world would help me in that department.
I got my hair cut last night. It's a bit shorter with some choppy layers. My stylist straightned it with a flat iron and flipped the ends out. I don't have a flat iron so I just dried it and used my round comb iron to do the ends. Then I pulled it back! She also put a lot of product in it and I don't use "product". It makes me itch!

Last night after my haircut I went to Bonnie's studio party. What fun! Her studio is beautiful. So full of inspiring things. Lots of sparkly things. I love that. I thought I had a lot of supplies. My stash pales in comparision to Bonnie's! She is such a sweet person and her hubby Greg was there helping with all the details.
Now I need to go and work on the book bags for Nikki. I also need to work on some ornaments for my nephews and niece and some other little things. I'll post some pictures of my creations when I'm done.
Oh, one more picture...
This is Baby Evel Knievel. Owen's newest stunt is to roll over on the changing table and then scoots up to the edge and bite down. Then he will just lay there looking over the edge. I don't know what he's contemplating. Today I ran and got the camera. I strapped him down first :) But it's just the funniest thing to see. He just chomps down on the edge (I have a heavy, padded cloth diaper on the edge) and looks down at the floor or the garbage can or whatever toy he's tossed overboard. Such a funny little guy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch out, Morgan might want to buy you a lawn mower next!!!!!! hahahaha

Noelia said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I'm sure your new vacuum will make your life easier.

Anonymous said...

Lawn mower! Oh Michele, you are so funny! LMAO! Maybe you could use the vac on Lud, he'd enjoy the attention if nothing else.

Bonita Rose said...

so glad u came Heather!! It was so fun meeting you! Sorry I was so gosh darn busy! lol

Melissa said...

I love my bagless vacuum and yours looks awesome!

I am so jealous you got to go to bonnies party..wish I lived closer so I could have come ;)