Monday, July 21, 2008

Manic Monday...

Good morning! I'm back! I had a great weekend hangin' with The Girls. I did not accomplish as much in the way of scrapping as I had planned but I got a few layouts done. I will try to get them scanned or photographed this week so I can share them. We had a good time hanging out, scrapping, taking the boat out, sitting on the patio and just enjoying each others company. Unfortunately we had to come back earlier than expected due to some weather conditions so we got back to MN about 11:30am. When I got home the boys weren't back from church and grocery shopping so I laid down for a bit of a nap. Even though I slept well while we were gone I was just exhausted yesterday and just not feeling right. Today I seem to feel a bit better.

Today I'm trying to get my house back in order. So far this morning I've vacuumed all the floors, cleaned the bathroom, changed the sheets, dusted the bookshelves in the study and all the frames on the pictures upstairs. I've also tidied up Owen's bedroom. That is always a constant job! He loves to take out whatever I put away! Later I'm hoping to get my craftroom tidied up and vacuum in there and the rest of the downstairs family room.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! At least the remaining LO's are planned and ready to create when you have time!

Hope you're feeling better today.javascript:void(0);
publish this comment