Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost done...

This is the second to last layout in Owen's 1-2yr album. (Click it to see it larger). I think it's my favorite so far. I have one left to finish up and then the album will be complete! The pages are all 9x9 which makes it tricky to scan them. There's about an inch lost in the middle. I've got to scan/photograph the rest to share! I spent yesterday night at Archiver's scrapping with BJ. I'm amazed at how SLOW I scrap! I got two layouts done in six hours. Of course there was chatting and shopping and assisting each other but still, I spent forever arranging the pictures and the PP on the bottom. Okay, it didn't take me long to arrange them. It took me forever to stare and them and contemplate and then stick them down!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Great looking layout! I'm like you, it takes me forever to get layouts done with all the stopping, staring, contemplating ... love your results.

Jennie said...

Don't feel bad.. I'm a slow scrapper too. I generally try several ideas out before I finally decide on something lol This is making me soooo far behind.

emily said...

I love it! Hey...it it takes days to complete who cares! I can sit for hours and only finish one myself. As long as it's fun - that's what counts!

Darcey said...

Great Layout!

Janet said...

Super cute! Love this design, Heather. I'm slow, too...especially at crops where there are lots of distractions! But it doesn't matter as long as you're getting something done and having fun!