Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOORAY Mom!!!

I just talked to my mom a little bit ago and got the good news that she passed the dissertation part of her master's program!! She had a little editing to work on this past week and was nervous about the meeting today. But she PASSED! I have not read her dissertation, I actually haven't read my own all the way through, but I'm sure it's great.

I am so proud of my mom. She worked very hard during this program (counseling and psychology) and we are so happy for her to finally be finished!

So Mom, who's up for a PhD???

3 comments:

emily said...

Congrats! I can relate to that process..been there and it is trying. What an accomplishment! You should both celebrate!

Noelia said...

Congrats to your mom! You must be so proud!

Aimeslee Winans said...

How fabulous for your mom - Congrats!

And, what the heck? You haven't read all the way thru your thesis? I'm confused, not gettin' it, sorry...