Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eye candy...

Today Morgan and Owen came home with these. One of the things I wanted for Mother's Day was flowers from Trader Joe's. My favorite place to get flowers. They are always beautiful and always reasonably priced.
I used my 90mm to do some macro shots. I'm not the least bit influenced by the work of Georgia O'Keeffe!


Here's both bunches. They got tulips and lilies. I wish my blog had smell-o-vision because the lilies spell wonderful.

Today I had Owen pose for me. This is what posing looks like when you are two! I said, "stand right there and let mommy take your picture." He laughed in between shots but NOT while I was taking the picture! My sister made the cute Elmo shirt he has on.
On Friday Morgan plopped O into this little wagon my mom gave O for his birthday. It's just a little wagon intended (or so I thought) for his sandbox toys. But they both thought this was a good use for it. Yesterday he emptied all of his toys out of it and climbed in for my sister to pull him around! Surprisingly it CAN be used for children. But only up to 80 pounds!
And here is Morgan with some of the equipment for his latest hobby. Roller hockey! I'm not a huge fan yet, but he's enjoying it!
Finally, here are the photos for the last 4 days of my May project.




Oh, and I got a gift certificate in the mail for a massage! I do have great boys!

7 comments:

Sandra Collins said...

that last shot is amazing!!

Unknown said...

love the pics...
Your little boy is adorable!!!

Noelia said...

LOVELY!!! So much eye candy, where do I begin? The flowers are gorgeous! Love lilies! You're so good at doing macros, they're perfect! I so love the one of O in the bathtub, that one is so special.

emily said...

I love the close up of the lilly petals. Can definately see the Georgia O'Keefe influence! I have always admired her work and you definately compliment it! Also the shots of your son are so sweet.

toners said...

What wonderful treats! The photos are stunning, just awesome! I really like the last flower one and the close-up of Owen in the bathtub :) Too cute!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great photos as usual, missy, lol. Love the miksang goin on! That photo of Owen with the shirt your sis made him cracks me up! Not that Owen has a huge nose, but it's kinda like he's got the same look as Elmo in that one...cute/funny.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Or, is that Ernie? It's been 18 years since I had to know.....lol.