Thursday, May 31, 2007

20 more things...

Noelia had this posted on her blog and I meant to do it the other day but forgot! So here it is now.

20 Questions...

1. regular or diet soda:
Diet Coke with a LIME please!

2. salt or pepper:
Pepper but only on cottage cheese

3. hot or cold weather:
I'm more of a fall/spring girl so neither! Although I'd rather put more clothes on then be too hot with all of them off!

4. dogs or cats:
We have a dog. I grew up with both. But now that I'm older and I take care of the dog and clean up after the dog I'd have to say neither!

5. dieting or exercise:
Neither.

6. cooking or doing dishes:
Neither. I'm the cleaner and that doesn't include dishes.

7. sleeping or shopping:
Both.

8. Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse:
Neither!

9. classical or hip hop music:
It depends on the mood!

10. dancing or playing sports:
Dancing. But I consider that a sport!

11. back rub or foot rub:
Depends on which one hurts!

12. fruits or vegetables:
Both.

13. Grey's Anatomy or House:
Grey's

14. coffee or tea:
Tea

15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town:
Again, depends on the mood. I love books. But I like to go out on occasion too!

16. Straight hair or curly hair:
I'd like some curls but mine is mostly straight.

17. skirts or shorts:
Pants!

18. burgers/hot dogs or Chinese food:
Burgers, burgers, burgers!

19. vacationing in Switzerland or Mexico:
Switzerland

20. sports car or SUV:
Sports car!

1 comment:

Noelia said...

I'm glad you played the challenge!