Sunday, February 08, 2009

More completed work...

The crop went well. We had a little glitch in transportation. Morgan's car died at the grocery store on Friday night. We jumped it and got it home but we were not able to get it going again in the morning to take it to the shop. Fortunately our neighbor across the street was home and towed Morgan and his car to the shop. It turned out he only needed a new battery, so that was a relief. But since Morgan had to work Saturday and I was going to scrapping we were in a jam. But Dawn came to my rescue and picked me up and we made it to the crop at 10am! We did not last until midnight though and came home about 10. We had a great time and although I did not get a layout done an hour I was pleased with the ones I did get done. I tend to set my expectations a bit high sometimes!

Here is what I got done.








The little robots on the cards are digi elements I made in PSE using a robot font I found at Scrap-n-Fonts. They are the same ones I used for the pictures in Owen room.

I will be scrapping again this week on Thursday for a scrapping and playdate day so I'm all ready for that too!

5 comments:

KarenSue said...

love your layouts, what cool bubbles embellies.

Dana said...

love the layouts! you really had the mojo flowing this week. Me too! I posted some layouts on my blog as well!

Heather Prins said...

cute stuff

Jane said...

Love your layouts. Great stuff! And those cards are fabulous...might have to think about CASE-ing them!

noeliaevangelista said...

Love all the wonderful lo's! Seems like your crop was really productive.