The rules of the game are simple. Once assigned a letter you are to post 10 things that you love which begin with that letter. Lee had the letter R. She assigned me the letter F. So here goes.
- Fruit. I love fruit. I prefer it over veggies. All kinds of fruit. I used to eat strawberries until I got sick.
- Fall. It's my favorite season. I love everything about it. The crisp air. The beautiful colors. Turtlenecks and sweatshirts. But no coat.
- French fries. Duh. Need I say more. I actually love all potatoes but potatoes doesn't start with F.
- Fun. I like to have fun.
- Festivals and Fairs. Specifically art festivals. And the state fair. Moran isn't such a fan of the art festivals but he goes sometimes. I need to start doing those with my girlfriends again because it would be more fun than listening to Morgan complain throughout the thing. The state fair on the other hand we have a good time doing together.
- Fresh flowers. I love having fresh flowers on the dining room table.
- Facts. I like things that are provable, irrefutable and reliable.
- Family and friends. Without all of them I'd be loonier than I already am! I have way more girlfriends now than I did when I was in elementary, high school, or college. And they are all good friends. I enjoy them and they get me. That's not something that everyone finds in life and I am truly thankful for each of them. And I love my family. All of them. I don't have a big family and I consider Morgan's family to be just as much my family as his or my blood family. They love me and understand me and support me.
- Feet. I love my feet. They are one of my best features despite being a size 8 1/2 on a 5 foot body. I'm convinced this combination makes me a good skater because of the low center of gravity and long plane that supports my weight! But they are still good looking feet!
- Furniture. I like to look at furniture. All kinds, the design and combination of colors. I find furniture interesting!
Happy Monday everyone!!! (No, I haven't taken any drugs to make me say that!)