Sunday, January 04, 2009

The prespective of a toddler...

Owen loves to take pictures with our point and shoot camera. He's gotten quite good at operating it and with the exception of putting his finger on the lens, he is pretty careful when he uses it. Because of this it is not uncommon for me to find a crap-ton of photos on the camera when I upload them. When iPhoto uploads pictures it will tell you how many there are to upload before it begins. I always find myself wondering what the heck I took so many pictures of. And then I remember that Owen had it and I know I'm in for a few surprises when the pictures are done uploading. So I thought I'd share a few of the surprises. The first one made me chuckle.



After Owen took this one he said, "Owen's family there!".

Stay tuned for tomorrows installment... my mad ice skating skills!!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Very cute pictures and excellent perspective.

jillconyers said...

First I have to say "crap-ton"? I love it LOL

My kids have done the same thing for as long as I can remember. I've kept almost every photo :)

emily said...

These are so cute! Seeing the world through his eyes!